Station Street - Hot Dogs

Station Street is a hot dog shop in the East Liberty neighborhood of Pittsburgh, PA. Opened in 1915 at the corner of Station Street and Larimer Avenue and relocated in 1969 to Broad Street, the shop was closed for several decades before being resurrected in 2006 by Bob and Ruth Tortorete. In February 2012, Station Street was reopened by brothers Kevin and Tom Sousa, and designer Jay Fanelli.