Are you looking to design professional-looking email newsletters a breeze? Register at MailerLite today. It is an email marketing software great for small businesses. It comes with almost everything a newbie and savvy user would look for. At a low share of the price, you can get access to the complete email marketing software. You can send unlimited emails to 1000 email subscribers for free of cost. Whenever you feel like upgrading, you can choose a plan that is as low as $10 per month.
Users can use MailerLite to send newsletters, emails, and promotions to their subscribers. Via the automation, you can even set up actions like when a subscriber signs up for one group, eliminate them from another group, etc. The tool is simple to use and easy to set up. It also offers you a simple-to-use image, emails, and landing page editor for personalizing them. The interface is available in 8 languages. To know about it, check out the MailerLite email marketing service review.
Table of Contents
- About MailerLite
- Important Details
- How to Get Started with MailerLite?
- Account Approval
- Plans and Pricing
- Customer Support
- Pros and Cons
MailerLite is a simple and effective feature-packed software that lets users create advanced email marketing campaigns. You can also create amazing web forms, including landing pages, pop-ups, subscribe buttons, and embedded forms. It also complements existing content marketing strategies and platforms.
- Site – https://www.mailerlite.com/
- Established Year – 2010
- HQ Location – Vilnius, Lithuania
- Twitter – MailerLite
- Instagram – MailerLite
- Beginner-friendly software
- App support for iOS devices
- Email automation and RSS Campaigns
- Quick customer support
- Low-cost pricing plans
- Robust building and tracking tools
- YouTube email embedding
- A/B Testing
- User permission for collaboration and team management
- Easy Subscriber management
- Robust landing page and website builder
How to Get Started with MailerLite?
Signing up with Mailerlite is quite easy. Users can quickly easily set up and use the email marketing software almost right out of the box. Just follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Hit the Sign up button in the top right corner of the Mailerlite homepage.
- Step 2: Now, you will see a page where you need to offer your company name, email, and password.
- Step 3: Take enough time to read Terms of Service and Anti-Spam Policy. Finally, hit the create my account button, and you will get redirected to your MailerLite account.
Register for a free account today!
After that, you are required to complete a verification process. It includes completing your profile and adding your site domain email address. Remember, you are required to use a custom email that uses your domain.
The account approval process may take 15 minutes of upto one day. After successful approval, Mailerlite will send you an email. After logging in to your MailerLite dashboard, you can access all the features.
Plans and Pricing
MailerLite is affordable than other email providers. Prices begin from $10 per month for 1,000 subscribers. Each plan gets 24*7 customer support assistance.
Marketers and bloggers can choose to pay in British Pounds or USD. If your budget allows, you can choose the annual plans. It will help you to save up to 30% extra on yearly payments. To know about MailLite pricing, go to https://www.mailerlite.com/pricing.
MailerLite renders exceptional customer support. If you have questions associated with the MailerLite account or others, contact the customer support reps by live chat, email, or filing contact us. They are always ready to assist customers with round-the-clock.
Pros and Cons
Below are the MailerLite pros and cons:
- Free Account with Premium Features – By creating a free account on MailerLite, users can use the automation tool to send emails to near about 1000 subscribers on their list. They also get access to other features – pop-up forms, landing pages, subscription forms on Facebook pages, and embedded forms.
- Easy to Use Dashboard – MailerLite features a smooth interface, an easy-to-use email editor, and intuitive navigation for anyone looking to get started with email marketing. The MailerLite dashboard is also clean, which means it does not require much time to navigate through the collaborations and funnel. This makes MailerLite a great solution for both amateurs and savvy users.
- Landing Page and Email Editor – Another bonus point of signing up is that it has a drag and drop editor feature. It let you build high converting emails and landing page on your own domain or domain hosted by MailerLite. You do not even require knowledge of HTML coding. You can even track changes, which makes undoing mistakes simple. Another benefit is to add Twitter and Facebook posts directly to your email.
- RSS Feed Automation – The Mailerlite software also offers access to its automation tools for free account users. It includes RSS push emails, auto-responders, and scheduling of campaigns. This email marketing tool also supports RSS feeds push mails. Users can begin with a simple welcome email flow or create a multi-flow-step the onboarding process for new customers. Moreover, the emails are delivered to your subscribers automatically whenever you publish any new post. This way, new subscribers stay engaged even when you do not have sufficient time to prepare new campaigns and write new emails.
- Segmentation of Subscribers – Another advantage is that users can group subscribers according to their characteristics (age, gender, country) and their activities (total emails clicked, how many are opened, etc.). It will help them deliver the most relevant messages to the subscribers.
- Auto-Resend – Auto-resend feature in Mailerlite also allows users to re-send the previous campaigns to those readers who:
– Did not clicked the emails
– Did not perform any action (open and read)
- Instant Personalization – Users can add ‘dynamic content’ blocks and even personalize them by including image headers, text, image dividers, and social sharing links. This lets users show them just to the chosen groups or segments and motivate them to stay connected with you. The best part is that it will be done automatically once you set up the basic customization settings.
- A/B Split Testing – It also offers email campaign optimization via Alpha and Beta split testing of email content, subject lines, and more. Once you have set up the testing, you can push the best performing campaigns with a single click deploy feature.
- Wide Knowledge Base – MailerLite features an extensive gallery of video tutorials, free guides, and other beneficial resources to help users set up and gain the most out of every feature.
- Extensive Selection of Templates – MailerLite has an amazing selection of 60+ modern email newsletter templates to pick from. These gorgeous templates feature mobile responsive designs. They are also easy to customize for your emails and campaigns without leaving the drag and drop editor. However, the templates are not in the free plan.
- Smooth Integration – MailerLite fast and easy-to-use email tool also allows integration options with Shopify, Zapier, WordPress, and access to the developer API.
- Tracking of your Email Statistics – You can also derive useful insights into your email marketing efforts and make the necessary changes to drive better results. It includes email open rates, clickthrough rates, and more.
- GDPR Complaint – MailerLite tool also stores all the data in the EU. It is also in line with EU data protection laws and GDPR requirements. This makes it an excellent option for US, international, and European users.
- Lack of Few Pro Features – Although MailerLite software is great, it lacks few pro features like advanced automation, design testing, tag-based international funneling, synchronizing system, and complete reporting.
- Account Suspension – Your Mailerlite account may get suspended if your emails are marked spam or if they possess an open rate of less than 0.02%. Even when you shift the existing email subscribers to the software, the account manager will verify their quality.
- Strict Approval Process – MailerLite is a little bit strict on their account approvals process than other email marketing software providers. Users need to ensure that their email sending practices and list collection are above board.
- Lack of Social Marketing Integration – There is no Facebook or Instagram integration available with MailerLite.
Who Can Use MailerLite?
With MailerLite, you can build emails and send great email campaigns. Users can even create opt-in forms, landing pages, targeted pop-ups, and (mini) sites. The company even host it or its customers.
It is the perfect tool for:
- Smaller businesses
- Creative people
Is MailerLite Free?
There is a free MailerLite plan that you can use for 14-days. It allows you to send up to 12,000 emails per month, access premium features, and do much more.
What Devices Does MailerLite Support?
The supported devices by Mailerlite software include:
Are There Image Size Requirements for Forms or Campaigns?
Yes. Below are the sizes of images you must use:
- Images in the newsletter – 1 MB
- Backgrounds images and Gifs in landing pages – 3 MB.
Always choose a maximum size of 640 pixels.
Are Reports and Tracking Options Available?
Yes. Both reports and tracking are available with MailerLite. But only the basics of reporting are there. Although MailerLite offers ecommerce tracking, it is limited to Shopify and WooCommerce.
What Happens with Unsubscribed Users?
Unsubscribed recipients are eliminated from the active lists, and no newsletters are sent to them.
What Are the Alternatives of MailerLite?
5 Best MailerLite alternatives include:
MailerLite software offers all the latest email marketing features to help you increase subscribers and build stronger bonds. It is a great email marketing service for marketers, small bloggers, and businesses.
Users can send email promotions, send email promotions, build email newsletters, or use RSS to send digests from your blog content automatically. It also offers you autoresponder access to the easy dashboard.
After successfully reviewing MailerLite, I found it a great value for money software. It shines in the areas of user experience and has enough features for small business needs. Register today!