Good design has become an integral part of any business, small or big. Whether it is a website or an eBook, everything requires a visual appeal that captures attention and provides all the basic information in one glance. Thus, good designers and coders are the need of the hour in this digital era. Since the coronavirus pandemic, nobody has felt the importance of digital marketing more.
Big firms are likely to have in-house designers for this purpose, but start-ups and medium businesses are likely to look for better and affordable alternatives. This is where Draftss comes in with its highly skilled team of designers, developers, and coders. Draftss was created after thirteen years of prior experience as a design agency and now serves all its customers over the web.
Draftss is not limited to simple UI/UX design, but rather they provide services ranging from eBook design, Human illustrations, Newsletters, Brochures, banner designs, and Packaging, to just name a few.
Their design and code plans include landing page designs by WordPress, Beaver Builder, Divi Builder, Visual Composer, and Oxygen Builder. Each service comes with its estimated time of delivery and pricing listed clearly. The best part is that they can customize each plan according to your needs on request.
The following review will give you full disclosure of the Draftss platform and its services.
Table of Contents
Founded in 2018, Draftss is a graphic design and code services company. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, they have a full team of 50 dedicated designers and developers apart from others hired on a contractual basis. As of June 2020, they have served 100+ clients and businesses. Junaid Ansari and Amin Memon had started the business after thirteen years of experience as a design agency. They also founded Prospectss.com and Artworkss.com together.
In 2019, they made an ARR of $66000 after providing services to 54 clients and building more than 100 pages and 8000+ designs. In July 2020, they hit an MRR of $9600. They now operate in a completely remote manner.
Their subscriptions start from $89 per week for unlimited design and $169 per week for unlimited code.
- Site: https://draftss.com/
- Established Year: 2018
- HQ location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JunaidAnsari
- LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/draftss?trk=public_profile_topcard-current-company
- Medium: https://medium.com/@aminmemon
- Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/draftss-2-0-2
- UI/UX design
- eBook cover design
- Mobile UI/UX
- Human Illustration
- Banner Ad
- Flyers and Poster designs
- Social Media
- Branding and logo
There are three types of plans available for users to choose from, based on their needs.
- Design – $89 per week
- Design + code – $169 per week
- 2X Fast – $269 per week and designed to reduce your delivery time by 50% and even save you up to $70.
You can choose the length of the plan from the following options:
- Quarterly, which is the best valued
How to use Draftss.com
Take a look at all the plans and choose the one that best fits your requirements. If you are looking for only design, the Design plan is best for you. But if you are looking for design and coding services together, Design+ code might be the best fit for you. If you are looking for speedy deliveries of your task, it would be best to pay more and get the 2X fast plan.
Pay for Your Plan
After payment of your plan, you will be contacted by the Project manager within 12 hours.
Keep your design briefs ready with as many details as possible. The more extensive the details, the better the final product is likely to be.
Choose Your Concept
After your design brief is sent, you can expect the team to send you multiple concepts and possible designs to choose from. You can choose the best fit for you and assign the next design task. Alternatively, you can also send revisions and modifications to the concepts if they are not to your liking.
The Draftss customer support is also very helpful with Live chat available 24×7 and an additional message box to have your queries answered by email. Additionally, you can also connect with them on Medium, Twitter, or LinkedIn. Their FAQ page is also quite comprehensive and serves to solve all common issues.
You can contact them directly by sending an email to [email protected]
Pros and Cons
Here is the full disclosure on the Draftss graphic design and coding services platform. Take a look at the full Pros and Cons list here:
- Dedicated Project manager – You will be connected to your project manager within 12 hours of your signup and payment. They will be taking care of all your design needs, and you can brief them on your requirements. If you are unsatisfied with the product, you can also contact them for revisions.
- Cost-saving– While Graphic designers in the United States earn an average yearly salary of $40000, Draftss highest plan costs $2799 per Quarter. You can imagine the number of costs you would save and the work you would get done without an in-house designer and using Draftss.
- Skilled personnel – Apart from the dedicated founders who have more than ten years of design experience, the staff members are roughly a team of 50 full-time members and additional contractual developers and designers. Every time a design task is assigned, up to 6 designers work on the brief and give the best results.
- Multiple Memberships plans – You can choose between only Design and Dedicated design and Code services plans. The part is you get to choose whether you want a short-term weekly plan or a long-term quarterly plan for your business.
- The sheer number of services – The list of design services they provide is endless, with everything from UI/UX design to T-shirt design, branding and logos, Label and packaging, eBook covers, and even Artwork. You can check out the full list on their website.
- Completely original designs – Working for several clients does not mean that creativity is compromised. Each client’s work is started from scratch and given the most original and creatively designed product at the end.
- All your favorite tools used: Whether WordPress or Beaver Builder, you get to choose which program will be used to design your landing page. There is no program that they don’t have on the list!
- Punctual and time–saving – The website has a list of all the services with the estimated time it will take. Most of the time ranges from 3-4 days, which is a very speedy delivery and sometimes even faster than an in-house designer. They also make sure to deliver no later than the expected time that they have stated to you.
- Great for small businesses and start-ups – Businesses and freelancers just starting don’t have many resources or capital to invest in digital marketing or advertising. They can’t afford to hire developers and designers but need the exposure that digital marketing brings. Draftss offers them a good alternative by giving a full design team on hire and just paying for what you need.
- Communication – sometimes communication can get tricky due to their remote situation and lack of a phone number to get in touch with customer support.
- May be slow for heavy work – If you can only afford the standard plan, you will receive your tasks in a longer time frame, and this may affect your plans as they work on one design at a time. They are only willing to work on more than one design if you pay for the Dedicated plan. So, if you have a lot of work to give, you may want to rethink.
Who should use Draftss?
Draftss can be used by all businesses and entrepreneurs looking to create a promotional design, whether a website or a product, even a mobile application! Hiring a graphic designer and developer can be costly and useless because there is no work for them sometimes. So Draftss provides a good project and subscription-based plan where you get to hire a full team of dedicated designers and coders to look after your design brief.
Why use Draftss?
Draftss has more than ten years in the graphic design field and has a dedicated staff of more than 50 personnel. They are the most cost-effective platform in the business with their range of affordable plans. Their dedicated Project manager will ease out your dealings and aim to provide you the cream of the cream.
It is safe to say that Draftss provides a good alternative to those looking for designers and developers without hiring one full time. Their plans are affordable, and services are timely delivered. The best part is that you receive a full team at the cost of one person. And all this is delivered in the comfort of your home or office, as they are entirely remote and completely automated. This can also be a downside to those looking for better communication, but your dedicated Project manager is likely to communicate directly with you to avoid any complaints. In conclusion, Draftss seems like the perfect choice for your design and coding needs.