Having a dedicated graphic designer is a good idea for every settled firm that deals with online content creation. But, for start-up or small businesses that have limited budgets, it just adds too much overhead. Thus, many of them like to outsource these services. And today, we will review one of the emerging firms that you can use to connect with freelancers or agencies to outsource your work- ManyPixels.com.
Let’s see what this company does and why it is really a good option for you. Moreover, how cost effective is Manypixels.
Table of Contents
- About Manypixel
- Important Details
- How Does It Work?
- Who Can Use ManyPixels?
- Manypixels Pricing Plans
- Pros and Cons
- Can I unsubscribe from Manypixels?
- How can I request Design revision?
ManyPixel is a small start-up company that started in the year 2017. The company works as an outsourcing firm and connects businesses or individuals with designers around the world. The remote company has no ties to any specific working office and operates over the internet. This way, the company connects with several top talents regardless of their location.
It also offers the freelancer the flexibility to work on their terms, ensuring they serve only the best result for your company. But, the remote working model does not reduce their efficiency or reliability. The company has well-established management and ensures you can totally depend on them for all the following.
- Dedicated designs
- Presentation Designs
- Branding media
- Landing pages
- Light Website designs
Apart from the services, you also get unlimited revisions so that you get exactly what you need.
- Site – https://www.manypixels.co/
- Established Year – 2017
- HQ Location – Robinson Road, Singapore
- Twitter – @manypixelsco
- LinkedIn Page – manypixels
The freedom of remote working is a pro for freelancers working as designers. So, what’s in for you. Let’s find out.
- Reliable for urgent and high-quality work.
- Have access to designers around the globe
- Original design to suit your needs.
- Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with the results.
- No spam mail problem.
- Wide range of services
- Can provide original file of every graphic
How Does It Work?
Manypixel collaborates with designers who like to remotely work from every country. They present their opening on their website, and any freelancer who fits the job requirement can connect with them. Then their managers and team leaders filter the top talent and add them to their team.
Now, when you connect with the ManyPixel team, they find the designer who is best for your work and connect you with him/her. Once both of you are clear about the work requirement, deadlines, and other similar aspects, the work begins. Usually, you can get the draft in 1-2 business days, but it’s relative to the design and the type of work you need.
As for the charges, the company has a fully specified pricing system for every type of user. You can check their pricing page to find their latest prices.
Although there is one small problem with this working structure. The company connects you with one graphical designer, so you cannot expect more results than a single designer can deliver. In case you need more work in less time, you might have to hire more than one designer, which will add costs.
Who Can Use ManyPixels?
Being an online platform, ManyPixel is open to any company or individual in need of quality graphics. But the business model works best for the following categories:
- Start-ups in need of website designs, graphics, social media content, and more.
- Bloggers and content creators looking for original logos, graphics, or social media to enhance their work.
- Marketing agencies that need event graphics for promotional pages, merchandise, and more.
- Corporation in need of customized presentable graphics, logo, branding content.
Manypixels Pricing Plans
Manypixels have three different pricing plans: Essential, advanced, business.
It is the simplest plan on my pixel website. It costs $ 449 per month and includes all the graphics you will need for small businesses and solo entrepreneurship. With this plan, you get 1 Daily output along with the native files and free stock assets. It also includes unlimited requests and revisions that you can use.
This package is the most popular package on the Manypixel site. It’s ideal for start-up and marketing works that include complex graphics. It costs you $549 per month and includes all the benefits of the essential plan.
The third and the last plan is a business plan that is developed specifically for established forms. It’s the best option for agencies and large-scale business firms that need quick outputs. The plan costs $899 per month, which is high but well worth it.
With this plan, you can get all the benefits of both essential and advanced packages along with some additional privileges. You can use it to double your daily output and get prioritized support for your work.
Each of these packages has a 14-day money-back guarantee that ensures you get an idea of everything before becoming a full-fledged member. The best part, you don’t always have to stick with these plans. The company offers you the flexibility to create custom solutions for your needs. Simply contact them, tell your needs, and they will guide you with the best and affordable plan for your work.
Pros and Cons
Now, you know everything you get with Manypixels, let’s look at the pros and cons of using the platform.
- Quality – Manypixel filters the best talents across the globe and connects you with them. They ensure that every freelancer designer that you get is experienced and has an optimal experience in work. So, your work will be original, professional, and always tailored for your needs.
- Cost-Effective – While the Manypixel works as a part of your firm, you need not worry about anything except the monthly packs. There is no need for any overhead expense, including bonuses or appraisals. Plus, you are outsourcing work, which means no hassle of managing designers or buying computers for the job.
- Flexible options – With Manypixel, you get excellent scalability. You can choose any plan from the three they provide depending on your budget and needs. The company also offers customized platforms. So you never have to pay any unnecessary costs.
- Refund policy – Each of the plans that you get comes with a money-back guarantee. If you don’t like the work or have any issues, you can ask for full money back within 14 days of the registration.
- Unlimited revisions – According to the Manypixel team, customer satisfaction is their first priority. They will ensure that you get what you want and nothing less. So, they offer unlimited revision options. You can ask for edits at any time.
- Timely Delivery – Once the contract is sealed, the freelancer will deliver the graphical work within 1-2 business days. In case you need something complicated, which is not possible in a short time, you can ask for the delivery dates. They will adhere to the provided dates.
- Limited Work – Most of the policies and management tricks that Manypixels use are highly effective. But they connect you with only one freelancer under one plan. It means if you want more work with less time requirement, you will need to pay for hiring another freelancer.
What kind of request can you place under the essential plan?
Manypixel allows multiple different types of content requests under the essential plan. Here’s a short list of content you can ask for.
- Social Media Graphics
- Banner Ads
- Email Banners
- Blog Banners
- Business Cards
- Flyers, Posters and Banners
- Brochures and Catalogues
- Business Reports
- Menu Design
- Print Ads
- Light Photo Editing
- Podcast Graphics
- Event Graphics
- E-commerce Graphics
- T-shirt Printable Graphics
Can I unsubscribe from Manypixels?
As a customer, you have full rights to hold or cancel your subscription. Simply head to the ‘billing’ tab under your profile menu and click on the “pause/cancel” plan button. Then choose your option on the tab that opens. Remember, if you cancel a plan, any request and file related to the subscription will also get canceled.
How can I request Design revision?
You can request a revision of your design with the help of feedback you send to your designer. Just make sure you stay focused on the objective, explain the problem/ changes carefully, and be clear with the feedback.
In a world that runs on virtual content having a graphic designer is a must for any business. It’s essential to establish their online presence and promote their services. And now, with Manypixels, you can get all these benefits without having to worry about overhead investment.
The platform can introduce you to highly qualified designers in their job and can provide you the content you need. You can use the platform to get social media content, illustrations, logo, brand content, and a lot of others. They are also excellent in customer support and short deadlines.
And all that comes at a minor investment that is flexible for your affordability and business type. Hence, the next time you need a graphics designer, consider using this extraordinary platform.