Graphics, content, blogs, and SEO are the backbone of the present businesses. It’s essential to create a brand and promote it online. These services also come in handy to ensure your rank high on Google and get a proper appearance.
Almost every established business has dedicated teams to deal with this work. But many like small businesses and budding entrepreneurs mostly have a difficult time with this part. They don’t have the funding of a proper team and the freelancers are not always reliable.
If you too are dealing with this problem, OnlineJobs.Ph is a great option for you. It’s simple to use, reliable and very economical. It’s even best if you’re from Another Country like the United States. The establishment works in Peso, so even a few dollars will go a long way.
What’s even best is that while the platform allows businesses from around the world, the workers here are mainly from the Philippines. You can expect very good ethics, punctuality, and talent from your assistant. And you can find Virtual assistants for SEO, designing, writing, bookkeeping, and much more.
Moreover, once you have your team and have started working, you won’t need to pay for the membership. The platform also does not take a cut from funds that are transferred for the work. Neither the worker nor the businesses have any commitment to the platform. The following review will present a review of this extraordinary platform along with its features and benefits.
Table of Contents
- About OnlineJobs.Ph
- Important Details
- OnlineJobs.Ph Approximate Price List
- Membership Plans
- How to use OnlineJobs.Ph?
- Customer Support
- Pros and Cons
OnlineJobs.Ph is a Philippines-originated organization that provides bridging services for employers and employees. John Jonas of Utah started it after his work experience with someone from the Philippines. The company went full-scale in 2009 and started profiling worker and entrepreneur accounts.
Its database now includes more than 1,000,000 accounts. More than 39,674 more join it every month. The profiles include accounts of virtual assistants proficient in Writing SEO, Designing, and tons of other similar works. Each of these accounts including the client accounts, fully verified using a proper ID verification process.
- Site – https://www.onlinejobs.ph
- Established Year – 2008
- HQ Location – Philippines
- Twitter – OnlineJobsdotPH
- Facebook – OnlineJobs.ph
- Multiple Virtual Assistant Services
- Both on-platform and off-platform payments
- Customizable Working terms
- No commitments
OnlineJobs.Ph Approximate Price List
- Programmers:$550-$1300 Per Month
- Designers: $400-$1100 Per Month
- SEO Specialists: $400-$1100 Per Month
- Social Media Experts: $300-$600 Per Month
- Virtual Assistants: $350-$800 Per Month
- Free: Free
- Pro: $69/Month
- Premium: $99/Month
How to use OnlineJobs.Ph?
The platform is available for both freelancers and businesses. They can sign-up and use the account to connect with each other. The process is quite simple in both cases.
- Open the OnlineJobs.Ph website and click on the signup page.
- Fill in your details, select the categories (Employer and Worker), and register.
- Head to your email address and confirm your account.
- Now, head back to the signup page and fill out work details, like work titles, services/requirements, and more.
- You can also fill in detail about funds, time requirements, skills, and more.
- There will be a little paperwork after it and you are ready to use it.
As A Business
Once you get a business account there are two ways to hire someone, using a search or post a job.
- For the first option, you can simply type the skill set you need and run a search. It will display the resumes of favorable candidates. You can select the candidates and contact them.
- For lateral, you can fill in the details of your job, including your budget, and the skills you are looking for. Any candidate with the required skills will see the job and can apply for it.
- Once you have the person you need, communicate with them by email or interview them. You can also negotiate salary, working hours, and other terms.
- If it works fine, use Timeproof to keep track of the work and EasyPay to make payment.
As A Worker
The procedure that the worker needs to follow is identical to that of the businesses. It’s just you are at the receiving end this time.
- Your account will display the job post of the client on the channel that you can apply for.
- It’s also possible to search for a job according to your skills and filter results to best suit you.
- If the client likes your application and you can have direct communication to understand their work requirements. You can also negotiate work terms, payments, work hours, and any other work aspect.
- Once the contact is set, simply keep track of the work and payment.
Everything on OnlineJobs.Ph including payment and account membership is flexible for every joiner. You can choose your communication channel, payment method and customize all other aspects. So, there is not much that could go wrong from the website’s side.
But if it doesn’t, you can contact them through their contact us page. There’s also an email id ([email protected]) that you can use.
Pros and Cons
The OnlineJobs.Ph has established a great market and has earned quite a reputation. Simply because it offers great features, support, and flexibility. However, it does have some areas that need attention. Here’s a simplified list of the pros and cons of using the platform.
- Employee Numbers: OnlineJobs.Ph selects virtual assistants from the whole Philippines and has a large database of virtual workers. There are more than 1,000,000 profiles that you can consider.
- Tracking: The online platform has a very precise tracking system. The software keeps count of the working hours and ensures payment protection for both employee and employer.
- Trustability: Every account of OnlineJobs.Ph is completely safe. The channel verifies every account user and checks their metric using ID proof for it.
- Economical: The channel offers virtual assistants for multiple marketing and designing starting at a price of $350 per month.
- Ethics: the Philippines people are known for their work ethics, loyalty, and work quality. So, OnlineJobs.Ph is a perfect place to hire someone for the long term.
- Interfacing: The website has a very flexible user interface that’s quite easy to use. It also included filters to find the right worker and communicate with them.
- Easy Payment: The online platform has a really good payment system called Easypay. Though you don’t have to stick with it.
- Multiple Membership Plans: OnlineJobs.Ph has three membership plans. There’s a free membership, 69 dollar pro membership, and a 99 dollar premium plan.
- Flexible Work Terms: Working with this platform is not a full-time deal. You are free to work on an hourly, salary based or part-time basis.
- Low Overheads: The worker and employers on the bridging channel are free and do not have any commitment to it. Thus, you don’t need to pay any fees. You can send and receive payments directly.
- Services: OnlineJobs.Ph is full of talented people and employers from a wide area. There’s a whole set of services available on this platform. Here’s the different type of virtual assistant services available on it.
- WordPress Experts
- Content Writers
- Real Estate.
- Graphic Designer
- PHP Programmers
- Philippines Based Services: All the services here are Philippines-based. Hence, every virtual assistant you hire is from the Philippines and nowhere else.
- Dispute Handling: The platform rarely interferes with payment and other activities. You may have to face trouble if there’s a dispute. Though it’s a rare occurrence.
- Time Difference: The service of the channel; is available in other countries like the United States. But there will be a great time difference.
Who Should Use OnlineJobs.Ph?
The platform is open and applicable for anyone looking for quality long-term work. It’s best for entrepreneurs and small businesses who don’t have much funding. But it’s best for Philippines-based people as in this case there won’t be any language and currency difference.
Why Use OnlineJobs.Ph?
There are many reasons to consider OnlineJobs.Ph. For instance, it has no commitment and does not take any cut from your earnings. The only cost you here is the membership plan. The platform also screens every joiner and also has a time tracker app for adding security. Then there is the filtration option, feedback, and skype interview features.
How long Do I Wait to Get Hired?
There is no set time for getting hired. It will depend on your experience, your profile, and mostly your presentation. Try to apply for jobs that are close to your skills and be immediate with every application or reply. It’s also good to apply for multiple jobs at a time.
Why are There Deactivated Jobs?
The jobs deactivated are the ones already taken. Another applicant may have already applied for it while you were searching for it.
If you are looking for quality and reliable virtual assistants for your business or are looking to work for one, consider OnlineJobs.Ph. The platform has a vast network of both businesses and virtual assistants that are excellent for these works.
The advanced platform also offers flexible membership plans and even has a dedicated payment system that you can use for business transactions. Then there are the flexible assistance salary options. Not to mention the quick filter and easy signup policies. It’s a must-try service platform.