Are you looking to create a tailored and highly professional website for your small business without spending too much money? Weebly is an excellent choice. Anyone can use this service to launch a responsive personal site, online store, portfolios, or blogs without having coding knowledge.
It manages to pack some great built-in features – from e-commerce to SEO that makes even the beginners make and grow their dream site with ease. These features depend on the builder you are using. The best part is that the company site is available in fifteen languages, and more than one user can manage the site-building. Read our unbiased Weebly review to know more about this site-building platform.
Table of Contents
- About Weebly
- Important Details
- Pricing Plans
- Pros and Cons
- Customer Support
- Is Weebly Legit?
- Can I Use Weebly for Free?
- Who Can and Who Cannot Use Weebly?
- What Kind of Business Site Can You Make with the Weebly Platform?
- What Are the Best Weebly Alternatives?
- Is Weebly Scalable?
- Can I Build a Multi-Lingual Site?
- Can I Alter the Source Code on My Site?
- Where Do the Company Will Host My Website?
Weebly is an easy-to-use site editor and e-commerce service provider founded by David Rusenko. It comes with powerful tools to let users get started and grow their business straight off the ground.
- Site – https://www.weebly.com/in
- Established Year – 2007
- HQ Location – San Francisco, California
- Twitter – Weebly
- Facebook Page – Weebly
Here are the excellent features of this San-Francisco platform:
- Simple-to-use online builder
- Free and customizable professional templates
- Option of a free account
- Offers helpful SEO guides and other resources
- App Center comes with great tools to enhance the website
- The great website editing application
- Complete E-commerce options
- Built-in SEO and marketing features
The pricing plans on Weebly depend on whether you have selected the service for online stores or websites.
a) For websites
b) For online stores
- Business Plan
To know more about Weebly pricing, go to https://www.weebly.com/pricing
Pros and Cons
Let us dive into the pros and cons of this global e-Commerce platform that we have concluded during our review:
- Intuitive Drag-and-Drop Site Builder – Drag-and-drop website builder allow entrepreneurs to craft a unique and high-quality website and sell their products online. To create the web pages, you only need to drag the objects from the toolbar and drop them into the area you want them to be.
You can add plain text boxes and even complicated blocks to the product listing. Hit the editor button when you’re ready to step ahead. The biggest benefit is that there are no additional steps or downloads required. Weebly also has a coding editor in-built to tailor the website even further.
- 50 Free Mobile-Responsive Templates – Weebly template library has around fifty themes in diverse categories. Unlike other categories, the blogs and personal sites category consists of more templates.Each template is unique, free, mobile responsive, and can be used for different purposes. They offer high-design flexibility to the users. Therefore, you can easily find a template that fits your needs well. If you want, you can even purchase premium templates from a third party and import them onto the web builder.
- Powerful SEO Features – Weebly also offers tons of robust Search Engine Optimization features to the users to help them boost their search engine ranking. It includes page permalinks, page title/descriptions, header/footer code, and 301 redirects.
- e-Commerce Integration – The integrated e-commerce platform is another reason to sign-up at Weebly. The full-tier plan provides everything you require to sell your products online, like a shopping cart, checkout, SSL certificate, and more.
- iPad, iPhone, and Android Mobile Application for Building and Managing Site from Mobile – Weebly mobile app for the iPad, iPhone, and Android allow users to create, change and control their site with just a few taps using any device from any location on Earth.Users can even post their blogs on the fly and enjoy one-click sharing directly from their smartphone. Moreover, the Weebly application also comes with an in-built analytics dashboard that lets users see the stats and track their progress.
- Tons of Add-Ons in App Centre – Weebly App Centre offers add-ons to the users to let them tailor their site they want. It includes get social, spike sales, boost traffic, and made by Weebly. Their prices differ. You can pick the add-on that fits your needs well.Moreover, there are around 300 applications in the different categories like communication, e-Commerce, site, or social. Few apps are free of cost.
- Robust Email Marketing Tools – Email marketing is one of the key tools for driving your business ahead, and Weebly has taken care of it. The platform has plenty of powerful email marketing tools to grow its business. Whether you are looking to create smart email lists or see email marketing statistics, you can do it all in no time.
- 30-Days Money Back – At Weebly, there is a thirty-day money-back guarantee in every account except monthly-based. Due to any reason, if you’re dissatisfied with their service, members can request a complete refund within 30-days of contract activation/renewal.
- Plenty of Resources for Newbies – There are many resources that new members at Weebly can take benefit from and get started with ease. It includes Inspiration Center, Success Stories, Blog, and Developer Docs.
- Hosting and Security – Weebly also provides hosting and security. It means users do not need to concern about spending money on the hosting separately. Moreover, the platform also has excellent security features to safeguard the website from cyber/DDoS attacks. Users can even activate an SSL certificate for the site. Even the free plan operates on HTTPS.
- Easy Team Management – As a Weebly member, you can even assign other editors to work on your website and offer them assess. It ensures better team management for your site creation.
- Sell Anytime and Anywhere – Weebly comes under the Square products. So, whether you have an online store, a pop-up shop, or other business, you’ll never miss out on the sale.
- Limited Blogging Tools – Weebly blogging tools let you drag and drop your blog posts onto the canvas. But they come with certain limits like how many posts you can make, etc.
- No Priority or Phone Support in Free Plan – The start plan does not allow its members to get immediate or telephonic support.
- No Artificial Design Intelligence – In ADI, the site builder uses the data to offer automatic site creation. But with the Weebly service, you need to design a site manually.
- Limited Customization – Weebly may not be the right choice for you if you need plenty of customization control over your small business site.
There is 24*7 live chat, email, and phone customer support for the Weebly account members. They can get in touch with the support specialists during the standard business hours anytime. Their response time is good.
However, the support level of the members depends on their chosen plan. The basic stuff (like email support and knowledge base) is available for the free account members. Whether you require customer specialist help for troubleshooting or fixing any site problem, the skilled reps here do not disappoint you for sure.
Is Weebly Legit?
Weebly is a well-reputed and legitimate company that offers safe site building services to its members.
Can I Use Weebly for Free?
Yes, the company has a free plan also that comes with the basic functionality. Your plan stays free forever till you upgrade. Weebly free plan is the best if you want a build the website for free. It will help you to get familiar with the editing interface and test out its different features.
Who Can and Who Cannot Use Weebly?
The following people can use the Weebly website builder tool:
- Small business owners
- College students
- Online sellers
Weebly is unsuitable for the:
- Big e-Commerce websites
What Kind of Business Site Can You Make with the Weebly Platform?
Weebly can be used to make the following sites:
What Are the Best Weebly Alternatives?
There are also other good website builders that you can take benefit of if you want to build a website using regular content like:
Is Weebly Scalable?
Yes. The platform has excellent tools built-in in the Weebly App Center that allow users to scale their website and go to the next level of their success.
Can I Build a Multi-Lingual Site?
There are applications in the Weebly App Center that help you create a site in multiple languages.
Can I Alter the Source Code on My Site?
This online site builder provides the users to access the templates using CSS or HTML codes. It offers them the flexibility to tailor their site design by changing the source code.
Where Do the Company Will Host My Website?
Weebly host the site of their customers in the United States (California).
Weebly is a famous name in the e-Commerce space. As per my review, it’s not a powerful site builder on the market, but it can be beneficial to get the job done without too much spending. It’s an excellent service to consider if you require an all-inclusive drag-and-drop builder with great templates and basic e-commerce features. This site builder also has feature-rich plans at decent rates.
More than 40 million small business tycoons and entrepreneurs are already using this trusted platform to boost their online reputation. It’s your time to take that move. My overall rating is 9.8 out of 10. Sign-up today to build your business site!