Being an entrepreneur is a tough job. You need to manage plenty of things simultaneously to keep your business thrive in the digital world. If you have tired of paying bills for individual business tools, BriefcaseHQ by AppSumo is your best bet.
It is a powerful business toolkit for small business owners, start-up companies, and entrepreneurs. They will help you design graphics and ebooks quickly, optimize SEO, manage accounting, auto-generate content, find leads, and so much more. All you need is to just subscribe to the BriefcaseHQ plan, and you will get access to the amazing products that will help you in every aspect of your business.
The bonus part is that you get all your required stuff in one place without any fuss. 2000+ business consultants, freelancers, and entrepreneurs are using BriefcaseHQ to transform their businesses. To know more, check out our BriefcaseHQ review.
Table of Contents
- About Appsumo BriefCaseHQ
- How to Use Briefcase?
- BriefcaseHQ Products
- Pricing Plans
- BriefcaseHQ Affiliate
- Pros and Cons
About Appsumo BriefCaseHQ
AppSumo BriefcaseHQ is a subscription-based service. It allows users to access a wide selection of top-tier software for just $49 per month to grow and scale their business. AppSumo released the Briefcase product in 2017.
- Access to 35+ tools (Paid tools and products available at $40/month only)
- Credits on a quarterly basis
- Money-back guarantee
- No long term contract
- 10% OFF on AppSumo Purchases
How to Use Briefcase?
Using Appsumo BriefcaseHQ is so easy for everyone. To know how to use Appsumo Briefcase, follow the step mentioned below:
- Step 1: Subscribe to any of the Briefcase plans available on the website. It will give you access to products that will help you complete your everyday business tasks hassle-free.
- Step 2: Now, register with your Google Account on Appsumo.
- Step 3: Now, you will be directly directed to the Payment Screen. Make payment using your card in a few minutes.
- Step 4: Hunt the ideal business tools that you want in your Appsumo Briefcase. For this, you can head to the ‘My Products’ section. It will show you a well-organized list of business software that is ready to redeem.
- Step 5: Hit the ‘Get This Tool’ option to add a tool to your Briefcase.
- Step 6: Now, click on the Activate button to get a unique redemption code for every tool you opted for. After that, just follow the given instructions to redeem and access the tools you have selected.
Begin a free trial today!
Below are few of the BriefcaseHQ Products:
KingSumo Web Pro
As you know, the key to your successful online business is your email list. KingSumo Web Pro is an excellent viral giveaway platform. You can use it to grow your email list with quality subscribers up to 750,000+. The biggest benefit is that you can set up these giveaways in no time and operate as many as you desire.
- Unlimited KingSumo Giveaways
- Facebook Pixel tracking
- Tailored branding
Social Media Automation Tool
Submitting high-quality content over social media platforms but not getting traffic, try Missinglettr. It is an effective software to maximize the engagement of blog posts.
Rather than just sharing your latest blog post just once, it will build a strategic social media campaign for the whole year. This will help you drive traffic back to your site and automatically boost engagement over the next 12 months.
Price: $65 per month
- Build about 10 campaigns in a week per site
- Link unlimited websites and 25 social profiles
- Run a campaign for old content
- Invite external individuals to review the performance of your campaigns
Book Like A Boss
If you seek a better solution to market and manage your business, Book Like A Boss is an ideal choice. It is an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs looking to create a booking page that schedules appointments, sells products/services, and manage payments.
The appointment scheduling software also comes with excellent design options. This offers you the opportunity to tailor it to fit your brand and even embed it directly into your site.
Price: $25 per month
- Easy-to-use dashboard
- Integration possible with Paypal or Stripe
- The Book Like a Boss integrates with the most famous services you are already using such as Google calendar, Office 365, Outlook, or Apple iCloud and Microsoft Exchange
- Automatic reminders
Users can choose a monthly subscription or a yearly subscription. For a monthly subscription, the plans and pricing options include:
- Briefcase ($49 per month
- Briefcase Pro ($99 per month)
- Briefcase Enterprise (Custom Pricing)
For an annual subscription, the plans and pricing options include:
- Briefcase ($500 per month)
- Briefcase Pro ($900 per month)
- Briefcase Enterprise (Custom pricing)
Briefcase Pro is best for mid-Sized companies. On the other hand, if you a large-sized company with huge requirements and a big-budget, then Briefcase Enterprise is the perfect solution.
Register for the Briefcase affiliate program and get a commission for six months every time you get a customer.
Benefits of Briefcase Affiliate include:
- Unlimited commissions and 90-Day Cookie
- Pay-Per-Sale for each sale you get on monthly or yearly plans
- A custom dashboard where you can log in 24*7 to check your stats
- A unique affiliate URL for tracking all sales and referrals
Pros and Cons
Below is the list of pros and cons of AppSumo BriefcaseHQ.
AppSumo BriefcaseHQ is an invaluable resource for your business. Let’s go through the perks it can offer:
- Skyrocket Your Business – Whether you are in marketing, accounting, or business development, BriefcaseHQ by AppSumo is a complete package that will help you do your work done more smoothly. Thanks to the access to dozens of high-tech tools. Each of them helps you do some fantastic tricks with your marketing and business growth.
- Comes with a Free Trial – With Briefcase, you will get a 7-day free trial. This trial will give you a chance to try a few of the Briefcase tools for seven days and see how it benefits your business.
- Simple to Use – BriefCaseHQ is an easy-to-use platform that makes it easy to navigate the available tool and meet your business needs.
- No Long-Time Contracts – It comes with no long-term contract that comes with quarterly credits and a money-back guarantee. You can pay once for every premium tool.
- Additional Briefcase Perks – With Briefcase membership, you have access to the:- Featured AppSumo software
– Get a 10% discount on additional AppSumo purchases
– Issued coupons that you can use to buy products in the AppSumo store
– Get extended access to choose deals during featured promotions
- Limited Licenses – Few business software has limited licenses, which is a downside.
Who Can Use Appsumo BriefcaseHQ?
Appsumo BriefcaseHQ is suitable for:
- Start-up companies
- Business Owners
What is Included in Appsumo Briefcase?
Every type of business can mint huge profits from Appsumo BriefcaseHQ. In the Appsumo Briefcase toolkit, you will get tools for the following categories:
- Lead Generation
- Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Customer Insights
- Social media management
Remember, in the AppSumo Briefcase package; you get 50+ tools. AppSumo always adds new tools to the store. With your Quarterly credits, users can get access to the new software.
How Do I Cancel Briefcase Policy?
When you feel BriefcaseHQ by AppSumo is not ideal for you, you can cancel your membership program anytime. You will not need to pay for the next payment cycle.
Is it Worth Purchasing Briefcase at $49 Per Month?
Yes. If you subscribe to the business software individually, you will end up paying more dollars. That is why buying the Briefcase toolkit at $49 is best because you will get credits for AppSumo lifetime offers for each quarter of your active membership. It also prevents the headache of purchasing diverse software from diverse platforms and managing them.
Furthermore, if you think you are at a high risk of losing a few unused tools by the month-end, AppSumo has a perfect solution. You just need to activate the software from the dashboard before the end of the month. This will give you access to the important software your business needs even if BriefcaseHQ removes the tool in the future. Start your free trial today!
BriefcaseHQ is the bundle you need for your business. You can say it is a complete combo offer for fantastic software and tools. Each software is carefully picked and vetted by the Appsumo team. There is no more hassle of subscribing to various business tools individually.
Thus, instead of spending $25 – $50 per month, you can spend $49 per month and get access to the best business tools. Furthermore, the business software will save your time and monthly subscription expenses on a single product. I have been an active subscriber of Briefcase for six months and found the platform awesome.
My rating for BriefcaseHQ is 9.8 out of 10. Whether you are a designer, freelancer, or an agency looking to scale your business in the smart way possible, sign-up now as it will help you to take your business to new heights.