It is becoming more and more important to manage cloud data for businesses these days. Without any eye-catching business metrics, the data becomes tedious to overlook as well as analyze. Thus, creating dashboards and regular client reports is an integral part of any business. Staff members must also be motivated by performance analytics that pushes them to work better.
This is where Octoboard comes in with SAAS analytics, including pre-designed dashboards and reports that you can send directly to clients and staff. You can give employees their login ID and control what they see. Moreover, you can design your reports or modify their range of over 200 Octoboard templates with over 2500 metrics. The best part is that all of this comes with a white label feature that you can use to reflect your brand’s logo on the final report or dashboard.
Furthermore, with more than 60 brand integrations, you no longer need to worry about marketing agency reports and engagement metrics. You can even build TV dashboards that will reflect all your monitors, office TVs, and elsewhere without remote controls. As if that wasn’t enough, you can even conduct free SEO audits with Octoboard and display them on your clients’ dashboard and reports. The embedding feature is another popular feature they offer wherein you can embed the report and dashboard on any of your website pages directly.
These services are available for both businesses as well as marketing agencies to use. Octoboard offers marketing Agencies some additional features like PPC markup and links to the most popular SQL databases.
Table of Contents
Established in 2008, Octoboard operates from six locations around the globe, including Dublin, St. Petersburg, London, Prague, Barcelona, and now Gurgaon. They claim to have processed more than 350 TeraBytes of data since they started and boast of the greatest number of Metrics, with as many as 2500 built for your business needs. They have worked with 18000 businesses and clients who trust the source for all their data analytics and marketing needs.
- Site: https://www.octoboard.com/
- Established Year: 2008
- HQ location: Dublin, Ireland
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/octoboard?lang=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/octoboard/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/octobord/?hl=en
- LinkedIn: https://ie.linkedin.com/company/octoboard
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg_LVEFKsAGvT7o9FpLorow
- Web analytics
- Social Media marketing
- Paid advertising
- Complete White – labelling
- Key performance indicators
- Close to a hundred integrations
- 200 templates ready for use
- Affordable plans to suit every customer
- No huge overheads
- Free 14-day trial
- Starter plan of €8 per month
- Growth plan of €25 per month
- Team’s plan of €39 per month
- You can save 30% if you subscribe yearly to any of the above plans.
For Marketing Agencies
- Free 14-day trial
- Freelancer plan of €35 per month
- Agency plan of €70 per month
- Team plan of €140 per month
- Enterprise plan of €310 per month
- You will save 30% extra if you subscribe yearly to any of the monthly plans.
How to use Octoboard?
Octoboard’s services are available for businesses and marketing agencies alike to use. Here is what you have to do to get started:
- Open up the Octoboard website.
- Hover over the Login button and choose Business or marketing agency.
- Enter your email id and password and click on create an account
- Head over to your email inbox and verify your account by clicking on the link sent.
- Head over to the Pricing section and choose the plan which suits you best
- You can pay for the plan using Stripe, an international payments platform that will convert your local currency and pay in EUR according to the exchange rates that day.
- You can use the end number of tutorials to get started on creating your dashboard or reports.
- The Octoboard Knowledge Base has a variety of areas covered to aid you along the process of building a dashboard, payments, Integrations, sharing data, and much more.
- There is also a Live Demo that businesses can access on the top of the Octoboard website page.
- You can try Octoboard free for 14 days free plan to be sure which plan suits you best before you decide to purchase it.
Customer support is crucial in SAAS platforms like these due to the unfamiliar user interface of the websites. But Octoboard has a comprehensive support page where businesses and market agencies can solve their queries in a jiffy. The page gives step-by-step tutorials and screenshots of all major and minor hurdles for a user. These include the likes of Sharing data, connecting to TV monitors, connecting to social media integrations, embedding your dashboard, how to manage your data visually, or just figuring out how to change themes of the reports; you’ll find it all here.
There is also a live chat option available 24×7 in the form of a blue message box at the bottom of the page. You can also leave a message at the Contact us page with your email id, and the customer support will get in touch with you.
Pros and Cons
Octoboard remains the number one choice for cloud-based client reporting and all marketing agency needs. But it certainly has some areas that need to be improved. Check out the full list of Pros and Cons here:
- Fully white-labeled – No matter which service you procure or which plan you have purchased, all products remain fully white-labeled, which means that you can add your brand logo to all reports and dashboards.
- More than 2500 metrics – Data has never been so easily handled and wonderfully displayed. So many metrics provide various methods of displaying data in a visually appealing manner.
- Plans for everyone – Their affordable plans for every type of business, small, medium, or enterprise, leave the power in the user’s hand.
- User–friendly interface – the pre-designed templates make the process of client reporting even simpler, but if you still can’t wrap your head around it, don’t worry. Their Knowledge base page has tutorials and step-by-step guides to lead you through every process.
- Multiple brand integrations – You need not worry about your social media engagement analytics any longer. With Octoboard’s 60+ brand integrations, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Makes teams motivated – Displaying performance reports and giving employees their login credentials is likely to motivate them and push your business to do better,
- Make “investors into advisors” – Octoboard claims that you can turn investors into advisors with such satisfactory and regular reporting.
- Remote-less TV control- Users are free to build TV dashboards and control their TV monitors and other devices remotely. No hassle at all!
- No Contract obligations – You are free to cancel your subscription anytime, and if you feel you require a customized plan, get in touch with the tech support, and they will help you out!
- Octoboard is a completely web-based platform. There is no mobile Android or iOS application available.
- There is no phone number available for customer support.
- Lack predictive Analytics
- The Data visualization lacks simulation models.
Who Should use Octoboard?
Octoboard offers two SaaS models, one for Businesses and the other for marketing agencies. Each model has two to three plans specially designed for small, medium, and large businesses. Each client is free to lookup which plan suits them best. All those businesses looking to turn tedious cloud data into appealing visual reports and build customized company dashboards should use Octoboard.
Why use Octoboard?
With more than 2500 metrics and 200+ pre-built templates, Octoboard is the first choice for 18000 businesses already! Their complete white hat labeling provides businesses the opportunity to build dashboards quickly and cheaply and stamp them with their own brand logo.
You can even build TV dashboard and control office TV monitors without the use of remote control. The embedding feature allows clients to put these dashboards and reports anywhere on their website. The Key performance indicators boost employees’ motivation, and morale while regular reporting turns investors in to advisors.
Moreover, there are plans to fit every business type, whether a freelancer or a budding company.
Octoboard has quickly become a head-turner in the web analytics scene due to its promising metrics and eye-catching templates. Its USP still remains its complete white label policy and the solid 60+ brand integrations. Their various subscription plans remain accessible to each type of business and can especially boost new start-ups who do not have the capital or tools to create their dashboard and reports. But even with costly plans, some key features remain constant in all the plans, those being the white label, free SEO audits, embedding features, and sending unlimited reports to clients, to just name a few.
There are a few downsides, like the lack of predictive analytics and a calling number for customer support. No mobile application also does make it tough to access the platform on the go, but these are little prices to pay for the vast services they provide. Remember, you can get free 14 days to access all the features to try before buying any of the plans, so you know what you’re getting into. Eighteen thousand businesses have made a choice to stay with them after the free trial, so it must be worthwhile!