For everyone looking for a project management tool for their company and make the workflow easier, Monday.com is the perfect tool. Managing different departments and keeping track of all the processes can be difficult in a big company. Monday.com is an easy-to-use and efficient work management tool that allows you to integrate it with all the tools you use.
Monday.com is a complete project management tool and assists you with marketing, CRM and sales, IT, HR & recruitment, software design, task handling, creative processes, etc., from a single space. A host of top global companies like Coca-Cola, Adobe, BBC, Hulu, Universal, etc., rely on Monday.com for their operations.
Table of Contents
- About Monday.com
- Important Details:
- Subscription Pricing
- Pros and Cons
- Customer Support
- Does it offer a free trial?
Monday.com was founded in 2012, developed as a project management cloud software to manage tasks, reduce stress, and increase the productivity of the teams. It offers many features to users like color function, which puts forward the current statuses of the projects and team members. This article contains the information needed about Monday.com.
- Site – https://monday.com/
- Established year – 2012
- Headquarters – Israel
- Twitter – Monday.com
- Facebook Page – Monday.com
Monday.com has some amazing features that help in providing a unique experience to users;
- Intuitive User Interface
- Efficient collaboration
- Excellent support
- Available in multiple languages
- Drag and Drop
- Due dates
- Prioritization of tasks
- Time tracking of projects
- Pre-existing templates
Monday.com has multiple plans as per the need of the users. Starting from free, it goes up to the entrepreneur level.
Individual – Free
The free pack is for individuals with a small project who want to manage and keep track of their work.
Basic – $8 per seat monthly
The Basic plan is the cheapest one Monday.com offers and includes all features of the Individual pack. Use Kanban boards to view all projects and data and use 5GB of storage space. You have to upgrade if you want more storage. Activity logs are available for just one week, and you won’t know who modified data after this time.
Standard – $10 per seat monthly
You will get your money’s worth with the Standard plan because you have access to various features. For example, get up to 250 automation and integrations per month and combine around five boards together in your Dashboard.
Guests can access the workflow management system, and you can use the Timeline, Gantt, or Calendar view to see data. User activity is tracked forever, and available storage space is increased to 50 GB in this plan.
Pro – $16 per seat monthly
The Pro pack is designed for teams that have to manage complex projects using various integrations and automation. 25000 automation and integrations are allowed monthly, and Dashboard can handle up to 10 boards. In addition, private and Chart view is available, along with a Dependency and Formula column.
Enterprise – Custom Prices based on Features
The Enterprise plan is the flagship plan of Monday.com and is made for big organizations which require elite-level control, security, and support. There is no fixed price because it varies according to the customizations and installations your project needs.
For more information on priced plans, visit the price page here.
Pros and Cons
Monday.com is a widely used app, and we know this because it has a customer base of more than 100,000 teams. Let us read through the pros and cons of monday.com
- Easily manage everything from a single space – Naturally, it is impossible to run a big company from a single computer or server. Monday.com makes it easier for you as you can now plan, work on, track, and deliver all your tasks from one complete workspace. In addition, you will get everything required to split the work among team members and keep track of progress.You can use the Work OS in any way you like. Different projects have different requirements, and you will get a lot of flexibility at Monday.com. Stay up to date with your deadlines and ensure everything is done on time.
- Register and get started in minutes – The best part about Monday.com is that you can register easily using your email and take a free 14-day trial without entering credit card details. If satisfied, you can buy one of the various plans on offer.Each plan has a different price based on the features accessible in it. Choose what is best for you, and don’t overpay for things you won’t need. When you set up your account, you will see various templates ready to use, which will help you in project management, video production, etc.
- Keep track of data with unique visuals and designs – It is hard to keep note of data in written form, and you are bound to mess up. With Monday.com, you can pick from various work designs and customize them according to your requirements. Make use of calendars, maps, notes, timeline, Kanban, etc., to view and access data.One can get bored and stressed when dealing with data, but creative designs and display types at Monday.com ensure you enjoy working on your project. Creative designs and an easy-to-use interface make it a hit among customers.
- Assign individual tasks and get reports – Keeping one eye on the project’s real progress and assigning tasks to your staff based on it can be a hard task. Monday.com helps simplify this task for you by assisting you in assigning individual tasks to your team members. In addition, there is a Timeline where you can see concerning projects and progress made.Take a look at how each member contributes to the product and what all tasks he does. The tool also provides you great ways to get reports from your workers and make sure everything is going according to plan.
- Automated processes to help save your time – Many projects and tasks involve automated procedures where you have to do the same thing again and again. Unfortunately, the reality is that many people make unnecessary mistakes and errors while doing such things.Monday.com will allow you to create automated processes that will take place themselves without any human intervention. As a result, all repetitive work will be done in seconds without the risk of human errors.
- Integrate your existing tools with Work OS – Your work is made even easier at Monday.com because, besides the top features provided by the Work OS, you also have the luxury to integrate with various third-party tools and software.You can continue using them with Monday.com for those who have spent money on tools like Shopify, Dropbox, Linked In, etc.,
- Mobile website and dedicated smartphone app – Technology has advanced a lot, and in today’s hectic time, people prefer to do part of their work directly from their smartphones. The good news is that Monday.com has a great mobile website easily accessible from your browser to manage your work and projects.You can even download the dedicated Android and Apple application of the Work OS for your phone. So, you can keep an eye on your projects and ensure the smooth sailing of tasks directly from your phone.
- Integration Issues – Monday.com allows integration to a few sites, but those also need to be admin approved; it would be better if they allow a few more third-party integrations and let the users integrate with their app choice rather than being admin approve.
- The mobile app does not work well – The mobile app, specifically the iPhone app has issues; it does not update well and even has problems displaying the Dashboard properly. The users have complained about the same and requested an improvement.
- Confusing interface – Monday.com has a disorganized interface and takes more time for the users to understand it to navigate through it.
Monday.com has a helpful and supportive customer service team available 24×7 to help you out with any issues or problems. In addition, there is a dedicated support page on the official website, and you can send your queries there to receive a quick response.
What are the alternatives and top competitors of Monday.com?
Even though Monday.com is one of the complete work management tools, it has its share of drawbacks. Some people prefer to go with other tools, and here is a list of top competitors to Monday.com
Does it offer a free trial?
Yes, Monday.com offers a free trial for 14 days, after which you need to select your subscription. In addition, it has a free plan for individuals with limited but essential features.
After looking at everything Monday.com has to offer its users, we concluded that it ranks among the best project management tools out there. At the price they demand, the features and services provided are top-notch.
Just like every other software, Monday.com has its share of flaws, but we can safely say that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages comfortably. Therefore, we recommend all companies to team up with Monday.com and manage all their workload in a better and efficient manner.